вторник, 1 декабря 2009 г.

An incident

One day I have decided to do some shopping after a difficult week. I went to very fashionable boutique and have started to look for beautiful and smart clothes for myself. Near to me there was a guy, who also wanted to look better and he was choosing for himself new and trendy T-shirts. When he went to the cash desk and was going to pay for his goods, I saw, like one suspicious man imperceptibly approached to this guy and accurately took out a purse from his pocket. I saw the security guard and told them about this man. They hastened and when this man already left the shop with a stolen purse, the security guard quickly caught him and called the police. He was taken away and police gave the purse to it's owner. When the guard told the guy about me, he delighted and was very happy. He thanked me. This story ended well for everyone, except that mean thief. I was wery proud of myself.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий